MLB Final Man Widget

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Favorites

OK, just so that you all know my opinions on the players, here are a few:

1. Derek Jeter... is my favorite Yankee, so expect to hear mostly good things about him.
2. Melky Cabrera... is a close second. I love his energy and all of the celebrations he does.
3. Chien-Ming Wang... is really cool, I think he will do really well this year.
4. Andy Pettitte... is truly a great guy and I have a load of respect for him.
5. Robinson Cano... is so laid-back and chill, and he's got a ton of talent and brings a lot to the table.
6. Jorge Posada... the only thing that comes to mind is "Hip-Hip... Jorge!" I'm so glad he's back.
7. Alex Rodriguez... is a great mentor and stuff, but I'm not so sure about him, I do not hate him or anything, but he's not my favorite.
8. Hiteki Matsui... is one of my favorites, but I don't know how reliable he is.
9. Johnny Damon... is a nice lead-off man, and I'm liking him in left.
10. Jason Giambi... is always a surprise. I never know what he's going to do in the field or at the plate.
11. Phil Hughes... is going to be amazing really soon.
12. Ian Kennedy... is going to rock this year.
13. Joba Chamberlain... is awesome.
14. Jose Molina... is a great backup and I like him a lot.
15. Shelley Duncan... is hysterical.
16. Mariano Rivera... is amazing to watch, I always feel like I'm witnessing history, good or bad.
17. Mike Mussina... is unstable, but I think he will do better than expected this season, or at least I hope.
18. Wilson Betemit... is a nice guy off the bench, but I would want someone better out there if someone got hurt.
19. Bobby Abreu... is a solid outfielder and I like him wearing out those pitchers everyday.
20. Morgan Ensburg... seems good off the bench, but I haven't seen enough of him.
21. Kyle Farnsworth... is not reliable.
22. LaTroy Hawkins... seems good, haven't really seen all he's got.
23. Brian Bruney... is alright, I think he'll do pretty good this year.
24. Billy Traber... I haven't seen enough of him to really decide, but I think he'll do well.
25. Ross Ohlendorf... see Billy Traber.

Well, there ya go. Those are just a few of my opinions on each player, but as you keep reading this blog (hopefully you will!) you will definitely be able to tell who my favorites are... *cough* Jeter, Melky, Jorge, Cano *cough*

No comments: