MLB Final Man Widget

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back

All right, so to be honest, I kind of forgot about the blog. For a while, I just didn't really feel like posting. But I just remembered about it. Starting now, everyday (make that almost everyday), I will post some stats about a different player, as well team news and the like. So, tonight I shall begin with The Great Derek Jeter.

(All stats are 2008 ONLY. Acquired from baseballreference.com)

-When leading off an inning, Derek's average is .328, but when hitting lead-off, his average is .091

-In his 24 PA's in the three spot, his average is .417

-With a man on third and two outs, his average is .400

-In 9 AB's in the 2nd inning, his average is .000, but in the 9th inning it is .455

-He's hitting .368 against the Red Sox

-In wins, his average is .258

-In loses, his average is .310

-The Yankees are 44-37 in games he has played in.

-Tonight's game will be his 1916th

No comments: